Every Friday at Noon Virtual on Zoom
- Access in real time here - Password: 546867
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
Objective & Accreditation
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 6- Annual Research Symposium Keynote Address: Anil K. Rustgi, MD (Columbia University)- “Pancreatic Cancer: Model Systems, Genetics and Clinical Medicine”
- 13- IMPOWER Grand Rounds Series- Kirk Brower, MD & Kelcey Stratton, PhD- “Acknowledging Moral Distress and Enhancing Moral Resilience”
- 20- Annual Gradwohl Art of Primary Care Lecture- Kimberly Manning, MD (Emory University) - "The Space Between: A Narrative Journey Through the Hidden Curriculum"
- 27- Jeff Gibbs, MD (CMR)- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 3- Beth Wallace, MD (UM Rheum)- "Pred Softly: Glucocorticoid Use in Rheumatoid Arthritis"
- 10- Annual Woolliscroft Lecture- Holly J. Humphrey, MD, MACP (President, Josiah Macy Foundation)- "Disruption as Catalyst for Change: A New Era for Medical Education"
- 17- John Kao, MD (UM GI)- "Perspectives and Updates in Managing H . pylori infection"
- 24- Greta Branford, MD (UM Gen Med)- "MiChart and Burnout and Turnover, Oh My! Our EHR Experience, KLAS Arch Collaborative Survey Results, and Our Way Forward"
- 1- Steven Bernstein, MD, MPH (UM Gen Med)- "Ensuring High Quality Care and Improving Value Through Uncertain Times"
- 8- Joel Howell, MD, PhD (UM Gen Med)- “Alexis St. Martin and William Beaumont: 200 years of Gastroenterology on the Michigan Frontier”
- 15- Vaibhav Sahai, MD (UM HemOnc)-
- 22- Balazs Szamosfalvi, MD (UM Neph)-
- 12- John Ayanian, MD (UM Gen Med)
- 19- David Calfee, MD, MS (Weill Cornell Medicine)
- 26- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 2- Kelly Cushing, MD (UM GI)
- 30- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 7- Amanda Sanford Hickey Grand Rounds- Julie Sosa, MD, MA, FACS, FSSO (UCSF)
- 21- Internal Medicine Resident QI Presentations
- 28- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 4- Brian Schmidt, MD (UM MEND)
- 18- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 25- Holiday
- 9- Andrew Admon, MD (UM Pulm Crit Care)
- 23- "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 30- Holiday