Every Friday at Noon Virtual on Zoom
- Access in real time here - Password: 546867
- Medicine Grand Rounds Video Portal (Level-2 Log In Required)
Objective & Accreditation
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Internal Medicine.
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Dr. Carethers, the planner for this activity, has no commercial relationship relevant to this activity.
Upcoming Grand Rounds
- 17- Nicole Hadeed, MD (UM Gen Med)- "Investing in Continuity: Does it Matter Which Doctor You See?"
- 24- Kunal Bailoor, MD- CMR "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 1- IMPOWER- David Brown, MD (Associate Vice President and Associate Dean for Health Equity and Inclusion, University of Michigan Medicine)
- 8- Jonathan Golob, MD, PhD (UM ID)-
- 15- Benjamin Singer, MD (UM Pulm Crit Care)-
- 22- Internal Medicine Residency Patient Safety & Quality Projects
- 29- Jeff Gibbs, MD- CMR "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 5- Ganesh Santhi, MD (UM CVC)-
- 12- Shrinivas Bishu, MD (UM GI)-
- 19- Kunal Bailoor, MD- CMR "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 26- Holiday
- 3- IMPOWER
- 10- Annual Alan Dengiz Lecture- Robert M. Palmer, MD, MPH (Eastern Virginia Medical School)
- 17- Megan Watson, MD- CMR "Morbidity & Mortality"
- 24- Holiday
- 31- Holiday