Within the Department of Internal Medicine's 13 divisions are more than 800 dedicated faculty members – all dedicated to advancing patient care, education, and research.
Join Our Team
Click on a link below to learn more about open faculty positions.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Well-Being
The Department of Internal Medicine Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Well-Being team, in alignment with the University of Michigan Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Strategic Plan, works to continually monitor, evaluate, and refine DEI and well-being initiatives. The IMPOWER (Inspiring Medicine to Promote Opportunities for Well-Being, Equity, and Diversity) Council was created to facilitate multidirectional communication and support initiatives to drive culture change around IMPOWER’s five strategic priorities:
- Leadership Engagement, Development & Accountability
- Develop People
- Improve Environment
- Build Partnerships
- Track and Communicate Results
Why Michigan Medicine?
- Michigan Medicine Facts and Figures
- Michigan Medicine Honors and Awards
- University of Michigan Medical School Office of Faculty Affairs and Faculty Development
Discover Ann Arbor