Our ACGME approved 3-year combined Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Training Program provides outstanding clinical training leading to Board eligibility in both Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Notable strengths of the fellowship program include:
- a unique balance of excellence in both clinical and research training.
- over 60 dynamic faculty members whose expertise spans a wide range of clinical and research arenas; many are national leaders in their fields, and many have demonstrated track records mentoring fellows.
- two hospitals (University and Veterans Affairs) that provide complementary patient populations.
- opportunities for research training in fields including cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, clinical physiology, clinical trials, epidemiology, health services and outcomes research, and medical education
- superb physical facilities and intellectual environment across the Medical Center and the University.