The Metabolism, Endocrinology & Diabetes (MEND) Division supports a long tradition of excellence in education and research in health care, serving Michigan Medicine and surrounding communities.
- Endocrinology Fellowship Training Program
- Podiatry Fellowship Training Program
- Multidisciplinary Postdoctoral Training Program in Basic Diabetes Research (T32DK101357)
Conferences and Lectures
The MEND Division holds regularly scheduled conferences with the majority being available for physicians to earn CME credit. The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. As an accredited CME provider, the Medical School can designate AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for university activities that meet ACCME requirements.
Clinical and Research Conferences
Our division holds weekly Clinical Conference and Research Conference lectures, both taking place on Friday afternoons. These conferences feature the latest findings by MEND physicians, researchers from other areas of the University, and invited guest speakers in all areas of endocrine health. Learn more.
In addition, our division hosts several annual memorial educational lectures. Learn more.
- Stefan S. Fajans Lecture in Diabetes
- John C. Floyd, Jr. Memorial Fellows Lecture in Endocrinology
- David E. Schteingart Lecture in the Division of Metabolism, Endocrinology and Diabetes