- For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Digestive and Liver Health section on UofMHealth.org.
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
- M-Line - for referrals and consultation information
- Consult Request Guidelines - GI and hepatic conditions
Why choose the U-M Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology?
- We provide the highest quality of care and offer the most cutting-edge therapeutics available.
- Our physicians, along with GI radiologists, surgeons, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, nurses, and dietitians, provide care for all forms of digestive and liver diseases. We have a variety of programs and clinics in communities throughout Michigan.
- We have established a number of clinical centers of excellence including the Esophageal Disorders Program, the Functional Bowel Disorders Program, the Hepatology Program, the Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Program, the Interventional Endoscopy Program, the multidisciplinary Michigan Bowel Control Program, and the Wilson Disease Program.