- For our clinic information, specialty clinics, procedure information and more, please visit the Rheumatology section on UofMHealth.org.
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome Program - patients receive a personalized treatment approach to pursue the very best possible long-term outcome.
- Lupus Program - provides “state of the art” multidisciplinary care, with a team of rheumatologists, nephrologists, pulmonologists, hematologists, dermatologists, and high risk obstetricians and gynecologists, all with a special interest in lupus.
- Myositis Program - patients receive individualized and comprehensive treatment options determined by a multidisciplinary team of specialists.
- Scleroderma Program - provides clinical care, primarily on a consultative basis.
- Michigan Medicine Patient and Visitor Guide
Our Advanced Practice Providers
U-M Health Blogs
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.