We Invite All Healthcare Professionals to Join Us During Our Grand Rounds!
GI/Hep Grand Rounds
Tuesdays | 7:30–8:30 am | Virtual on Zoom
- April 6, 2021 - Cancer Screening/Surveillance - Debate - Sameer Saini, MD, MS; Elena Stoffel, MD, MPH - Zoom
- April 13, 2021 - Palliative and Supportive Care for Patients with End-Stage Liver Disease - Nneka Ufere, MD - Zoom
- April 20, 2021 - Transformative Care in Medicine: Building a Center of Excellence - Anita Afzali, MD - Zoom
- March 9, 2021 - Multidisciplinary ALD Care - Debate - Thomas Cotter, MD; Jessica Mellinger, MD - Zoom
- March 16, 2021 - Early Age Onset Colorectal Cancer: What we know and where we are going - Swati Patel, MD - Zoom
- March 23, 2021 - Advances in Esophageal Motility Evaluation - Application of FLIP Panometry - Dustin Carlson, MD - Zoom
- February 2, 2021 - Telehealth in Medicine: How to work with learners - Julia Chen, MD - Zoom
- February 9, 2021 - The State of Bariatric Endoscopy at Michigan Medicine and Beyond - Allison Schulman, MD, MPH - Zoom
- February 23, 2021 - AGA Consensus Statement on imaging and agreed on terminology - Mahmoud Al-Hawary, MD - Zoom
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Accreditation - Claim CME Credit!
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Claim your CME Credit Using the U-M's MiCME Portal. To claim credit, you must have a MiCME account which is simple and easy to create!