We Invite All Healthcare Professionals to Join Us During Our Grand Rounds!
GI/Hep Grand Rounds
Tuesdays | 7:30 - 8:30 am | Virtual on Zoom
- October 4, 2022 - Mamadou Sanogo, MD - "Endovascular Management of Portal Hypertension and Complications: TIPS, BATO, BRTO"
- October 11, 2022 - Krishna Rao, MD, MS - "Update on the Diagnosis and Management of C. diff and the FMT Program at U-M"
- October 18, 2022 - Peter Higgins, MD, PhD - "New Biologics and Small Molecules and Drug Positioning in IBD"
- October 25, 2022 - No Grand Rounds
The objective of this series is to inform physicians and other health care professionals of advances and their scientific basis across various fields within Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Accreditation - Claim CME Credit!
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Claim your CME Credit Using the U-M's MiCME Portal. To claim credit, you must have a MiCME account which is simple and easy to create!