Why Train at Michigan Medicine
The Michigan Medicine Department of Internal Medicine offers exceptional specialty fellowship and training programs within our divisions that combine independent learning, faculty mentoring, didactic instruction, and state-of-the-art research experiences. More information about our programs can be found below.
Discover Ann Arbor and discover your reason why - Go Blue Guide to Life at Michigan Medicine.
Our Fellowship Programs
- Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Geriatric Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Care Medicine
- Hematology and Oncology
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Metabolism, Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine