Courses / Lectures
- Physics for Radiology Residents
- Medical Physics for Medical Students
- Guest lectures in Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences
- Lectures to X-ray Technologists (In-service training)
- Lectures to Radiology fellows
Graduate Student Opportunities
Numerous Graduate Students have performed their research in clinical physics as GSRA's or as hourly employees. Those interested are encouraged to apply to the academic program closest to their areas of interest and background and contact one of the medical physicists.
Graduate programs of relevance include: Physics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences, Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences and many others.