The lab houses state-of-the-art 3D rendering software platforms including but not limited to the following:
- GE AW Server and Canon Vitrea Server for general 3D post-processing and cardiac analysis including TAVR.
- Philips MR Workstation for MR Elastography and DTI FiberTrak.
- Circle CVI for structural heart analysis for TMVR.
- Medis QMass and Qflow 184.108.40.206 enterprise software for quantification of cardiovascular MR images.
- Invivo Dynasuite Neuro for functional MRI (fMRI) analysis and surgical planning.
- Siemens syngo.via for gout analysis and spine labeling
- CURRY for epilepsy treatment planning
We welcome collaborative partnerships for software development and testing, as well as device evaluation.