Dr. Pongmala is a research investigator at Functional neuroimaging, cognitive, and mobility laboratory with expertise in aging and neurological disorders especially Parkinson’s disease. Her research interests are physical activity, sedentary behavior, and mobility such as gait and balance. She is also interested in clinical outcome measures of cognition, quality of life, physical activity, sedentary behavior, and mobility in older adults.
Areas of Interest
- Mobility, Gait and Balance in Parkinson’s disease
- Physical activity and Sedentary behavior
- Osteosarcopenia and Frailty
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, University of Turin, Italy
- M.Sc., Biomedical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand