*Applications are currently CLOSED*
We have filled our position for 2023. Recruiting will be open in July 2024 for one position to start July 1, 2025.
Application materials should include the following:
- Letter of Interest or a Personal Statement
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Provide a list of your letter writers including names and email addresses
- Three Letters of Recommendation addressed to Dr. Lina Shao. Letters should be sent directly from letter writers to Denise Alton [email protected]
Completed applications should be sent to Denise M. Alton [email protected]
- Applicants must have a Ph.D. in either Genetics or a related field
- We are not able to consider applicants with a M.D. or D.O.
- We are not able to sponsor H1 visas
- All individuals with a doctoral degree (Ph.D.) earned outside of the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico who are considering ABMGG certification must submit their credentials for review. The review will determine the equivalency of the doctoral degree and eligibility requirements to sit for ABMGG certification. Please use this link to review the necessary steps to obtain this review.
Please feel free to also visit the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics website and the Laboratory Genetics and Genomics Program Requirements from the ACGME.