We always look forward to having students rotate with us! Please see below for opportunities for University of Michigan medical students and visiting students.
University of Michigan Medical Student Rotations
- During the Neurology clerkship, students can request to rotate with the Pediatric Neurology team for one week
- Following clerkships, we offer two- and four-week elective rotations, which can be primarily inpatient, outpatient, or a combination, designed based on individual learning objectives
- Students can also participate in the Crosby Apprenticeship, a longitudinal elective that involves development as an educator, with teaching responsibilities and peer mentoring responsibilities within the Neurology clerkship, and completion of a mentored scholarly project in medical education
- We are thrilled to offer four-week elective rotations for visiting students, which are also designed based on individual learning objectives
- If you’re interested in completing an elective rotation, please see the Michigan Medicine Visiting Students webpage and contact Nani Hunter