Areas of Interest
- Multimodal neuroimaging (fMRI, DTI, functional and structural connectivity analyses)
- Brain stimulation (transcranial direct current stimulation)
- Speech motor control
- Timing and rhythm perception and production
The Rosa Casco Solano-Lopez Research professorship for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry is one of the endowed professorships within the Department of Psychiatry. Established by Dr. Carlos Solano-Lopez (Residency ‘90), the professorship serves as a memorial to his mother, Rosa.
After centuries of misunderstanding, research has finally tied the speech disorder to certain genes and brain alterations — and new treatments may be on the horizon
The virus induces neurological symptoms that persist long after the pandemic ends. Dr. Soo-Eun Chang is quoted in this article.
- Postdoc, Clinical Neurosciences Program, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS, NIH)
- PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS, Vanderbilt University
- BA, Seoul National University