Certified Peer Support Specialists provide support and guidance to fellow Veterans and can help lead them on a path to recovery. Learn more
Resources and Support for Veterans, Peers, and Families
This toolkit has been designed to help Veterans and active duty personnel who are experiencing problems related to their use of alcohol and other substances. If you are a Veteran, Veteran Peer, or a concerned family member or friend, this guide will give you clear information on:
- Substance use and how it affects your life and health
- How to determine if help is needed
- Tools and resources to get help
Veterans Deserve our Support
Peer Support Training
- Recovery Resources for Veterans - Includes links to Veteran-specific recovery resources.
- Virtual Recovery Resources - Includes links non-Veteran specific recovery resources.