Large randomized study of two approaches to support rural primary care providers in caring for people with PTSD or bipolar disorder shows both work.
Study findings represented the experiences of 1,004 patients from rural clinics in Arkansas, Michigan and Washington
- Research Fellowship, VA Health Services Research & Development and University of Michigan
- M.S., Health and Health Care Research University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Clinical Scholars Track, Psychiatry Residency, University of Michigan
- Residency in Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- B.A., Computer Science, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH