Areas of Interest
- Diagnostic assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention and executive functioning in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Developmental trajectories of cognitive functioning in neurodevelopmental disorders and childhood medical conditions
- Pediatric Neuropsychological Assessment
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Neuropsychological sequelae of childhood mental conditions including congenital heart disease, cancer, and epilepsy.
October 5, 2022
Neuropsychologists launch efforts to diversify field
Drs. Richard and Schmitt were interviewed by Spectrum - The leading source of news and expert opinion on autism research.
- Postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychology: Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan
- Predoctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, Department of Behavioral Health, Henry Ford Health System
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, Eastern Michigan University
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Eastern Michigan University
- BA, Psychological and Brain Sciences, Philosophy, Dartmouth College