2021-2022 UM Health Pharmacy Internship Application
Thank you for your interest in the Michigan Medicine Pharmacy Internship Program!
We are looking for motivated pharmacy students to join our team in a 2-year pharmacy internship. You will have the opportunity to learn about pharmacy practice in a large, academic medical center from an experienced team of leaders in health-system pharmacy.
To learn about the Pharmacy Internship, please navigate to the links below:
To apply for the Pharmacy Internship Program, please review the instructions and submit your application and supporting materials here.
To apply for this opportunity, you will be required to submit the following items:
- Completed interest form (at the link above)
- Letter of intent and updated curriculum vitae
- TWO (2) letters of recommendation (submitted directly to Dr. Kraft from those providing the recommendation via the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/request/I45TJbqxVpMMUUsCaZew)
- Video interview submission (5 minutes or less) answering the following questions (https://www.dropbox.com/request/MQPLi3wuFiDzQ96BLv2k):
1) Introduce yourself and tell us why you would like to be an intern at Michigan Medicine.
2) What strengths do you bring to a team?
All application materials must be submitted by Tuesday, October 19th, 2020 at 5:00 PM in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Thank you again for your interest!
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.