Administrative Assistant: 734-232-8404
Dr. Shah earned her medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2006 and completed her residency in ophthalmology at the Cullen Eye Institute, Baylor College of Medicine in 2010. She was a medical retina fellow at New England Eye Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, followed by 2 years in private practice in the Boston area before joining the faculty at W.K. Kellogg Eye Center in 2013.
Dr. Shah is involved in multiple clinical research projects focused on improving outcomes in age-related macular degeneration and aligning health system resources to better provide care for patients with diabetic eye disease. In addition, she plays an active role in resident and fellow education.
Non-surgical management of diseases of the retina and vitreous, including diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, retinal vascular diseases, uveitis, and retinal tears and detachments.
Make an Appointment
- Make an appointment with Dr. Shah
- Information for Patients - locations, maps and directions, patient resources
- Clinical Service: Retina and Uveitis
- Referring Physicians
- M-LINE, 800-962-3555
- Information for Health Providers
- Medical School - University of Michigan, 2006
- Residency - Ophthalmology, Cullen Eye Institute, Baylor College of Medicine, 2010
- Fellowship - Medical Retina, New England Eye Center, Tufts University, 2011
- Certification - American Board of Ophthalmology