Dr. McNew received her bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan and her medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine. She completed her residency training in Radiation Oncology at the University of Washington in Seattle before returning to Southeast Michigan to practice. Dr. McNew treats a variety of disease sites including gastrointestinal, breast, and gynecologic malignancies.
- Breast cancer
- Gynecologic malignancies
- GI malignancies
- Lung cancer
- CNS malignancies
- MD, Wayne State University, 2011
- Radiation Oncology Residency: University of Washington, 2016
- Morgan, MA, Meirovitz A, Davis MA, Kollar LE, Hassan MC, Lawrence TS. Radiotherapy combined with gemcitabine and oxaliplatin in pancreatic cancer cells. Translational Oncology, 2008; 1(1): 36-43
- Morgan MA, Parsels LA, Kollar LE, Hassan MC, Lawrence TS. The combination of epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors with gemcitabine and radiation in pancreatic cancer. Clinical Cancer Research, 2008; 14(16): 5142-9.
- Kollar LE, Rengan R. Stereotactic body radiotherapy. Seminars in Oncology, 2014; 41(6): 776-89.