Dr. Bryant is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Radiation Oncology at University of Michigan and practices at the Ann Arbor VA. He completed his medical training at University of California San Diego and his residency at University of Michigan. He primarily treats genitourinary and thoracic malignancies.
Dr. Bryant is a clinical researcher focused on cancer epidemiology, cancer screening, outcome prediction, and real-world translation of novel therapies in genitourinary and thoracic cancers. His work has been published in high-profile peer-reviewed journals such as JAMA Oncology and Journal of the National Cancer Institute.
Areas of Interest
- Cancer epidemiology
- Health services
- Prostate and bladder cancer
- Lung cancer
- Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Residency: Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2023
- MD, University of California San Diego, 2018
- Master of Advanced Studies in Clinical Research, University of California, San Diego, 2017
- BS, Yale University, 2012