Dr. Mamadou L. Sanogo received his medical degree from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. He pursed his Diagnostic Radiology residency training at the George Washington University. He subsequently completed his fellowship training in vascular and interventional radiology at Yale New Haven Medical Center prior to joining the University of Michigan faculty in 2017.
He currently serves as the program director of the Interventional Radiology Independent residency. He is an active member of the University of Michigan Global Reach and a visiting faculty of the global health IR initiative-Road2IR in Eastern Africa.
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 2011
- George Washington University Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, DC, 2016
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale New Haven Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, CT, 2013
- Interventional Radiology, Yale New Haven Hospital, 2017
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology