The lab houses state-of-the-art 3D rendering workstations with several different platforms.
- Eight GE Advantage Windows and AW Server run 4.7 software, including GSI Viewers (Gemstone Spectral Imaging). Complete 3D analysis software includes Volume Viewer, Navigator, Vessel IQ Xpress, CT Perfusion, Smart Score, Cardiac IQ Function, CardIQ Xpress, CardEP, Colonography, Advanced Lung Analysis, AutoBone Xpress, AW Remote Access and Data Export.
- Four Vital Images workstations plus Vitrea Enterprise Suite with thin-client access feature Vitrea 6.9 3D analysis software, which includes Vessel Probe, CT Brain Perfusion, Automated Vessel Measurement, Aorta Stent Planning, CT Cardiac package including Ca Scoring, Functional Analysis and EP Planning, CT Colon, Vitrea Access Remote, and Data Export.
- One Philips MR Systems mirroring Ingenia 3T, running R5.4.0 software, including Volume View, MR Elastography and DTI FiberTrak.
- Medis QMass MR 220.127.116.11 and Qflow 18.104.22.168 enterprise software for quantification of cardiovascular MR images.
- Invivo Dynasuite Neuro 3.1.0 software applications include perfusion for tumor analysis and stroke, diffusion and diffusion tensor imaging with fiber tracking for stroke and surgical planning, and functional MRI (fMRI) for analysis and surgical planning.
- sterEOS 2D/3D Workstation 1.6 and 1.8 release allows for 3D clinical measurements and modeling of the spine, lower limbs(femur and tibia) and hip prosthesis.
High-quality, color prints are produced on a Xerox Phaser 6700N printer. We welcome collaborative partnerships for software development and testing, as well as device evaluation.
We are grateful for industrial collaboration with the following:
- GE Healthcare, Inc.
- Vital Images, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare, Inc.
- IVY Biomedical, Inc.
- Medrad, Inc.
- Medis medical imaging systems, Inc.