Dr. Hale is a clinical neuropsychologist at the Ann Arbor VA Medical Center and Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry. He earned his PhD in clinical psychology from Western Michigan University and completed postdoctoral fellowships in neuropsychology and rehabilitation psychology at Michigan Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and in research at the VA Center for Clinical Management Research. His clinical and research interests include outcomes following acquired brain injury (e.g., TBI and stroke), dementia, aging, use of Motivational Interviewing and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy in feedback and rehabilitation settings, and psychometrics and statistics.
- Eastern Michigan University, BS
- Western Michigan University, MA
- Western Michigan University, PhD
- VA Center for Clinical Management Research, Postdoctoral Residency
- Michigan Medicine, PM&R, APPCN Postdoctoral Residency in Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology