I am a clinical specialist in Cardiology providing care for cardiac intensive care unit, general cardiology, and post-CICU (PICCOLO) clinic patients; adjunct clinical assistant professor for the University of Michigan College of Pharmacy; coordinator for the PGY2 Cardiology Pharmacy Residency.
Pharmacy school attended: Creighton School of Pharmacy and Health Professions (2016)
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency, Cleveland Clinic
- PGY2 Cardiology Residency, University of Michigan
Areas of Interest
Cardiac intensive care, post-CICU
- Golbus JR, Adie SK, Yosef M, Murthy VL, Aaronson KD, Konderman MC. Statin intensity and risk for cardiovascular events after heart transplantation. [In press]
- Ketcham SW, Adie, SK, Malliett A, Abdul-Aziz AA, Bitar A, Grafton G, Konerman MC. Coronavirus disease 2019 in heart transplant recipients in southeastern Michigan – case series. [In press]
- Adie SK, Bitar A, Hanigan S, Pogue K, Koelling T, Dorsch M. Real-world prevalence of adverse events after initiating sacubitril/valsartan compared with angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors or angiotensin receptor blockers in systolic heart failure. J Card Fail. 2019; 25(5):412-413.
- Zeuli JD, Adie SK, Temesgen Z, Rizza SA.Asunaprevir plus daclatasvir for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Drugs Today (Barc). 2015;51(11):629-43.