Follow us on Instagram for updates and residency life at Michigan @UMichRxResidency
The University of Michigan Pharmacy Residency program is committed to the recruitment, training, and support of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) and from all diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Recruitment Details (updated September 22, 2022)
- Western Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacists: Thursday, October 6th from 5:30-7:30 PM ET virtually
- University of Florida College of Pharmacy: Wednesday, October 12th from 5:30-7:30 PM ET virtually
- Southeastern Michigan Society of Health System Pharmacists: Wednesday, October 12th from 6-8 PM ET at VistaTech Center in Livonia, Michigan
- University of Michigan Health showcase: Thursday, November 17th from 7-8 PM ET: SIGN UP HERE: https://forms.gle/pZ9gXFLEFDbonfT77
- Virtual Midyear showcase: Thursday, December 15th from 11 AM-5 PM ET (details to follow)
ASHP Midyear Information
Several residency programs will be providing virtual and/or PPS onsite interviews this year during December! Please check out the individual residency webpages for details.
- Showcase information in Las Vegas: Monday, December 5th @ Booth 4528 from 1-4 PM
Please check out our How to Apply section for helpful tips on managing your application process!