Area of practice include: warfarin management for patient with left ventricular assist device (LVAD), perioperative management, direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC) management, teaching, and research.
Pharmacy School Attended: University of California, San Francisco School of Pharmacy (2014)
- PGY1 Pharmacy: University of Michigan (2015)
Areas of Interest
Anticoagulation in special populations, health disparities, and evaluation of pharmacists’ impact on improving patient care.
Honors & Awards
Michigan Medicine Making a Difference (Multiple)
Published Articles or Reviews
- Nghi B. Ha, Kevin C. Ku, Nghiem B. Ha, Kevin Chaung, Huy N. Trinh, Huy A. Nguyen, Khanh K. Nguyen, Mindie H. Nguyen. Renal Function in Chronic Hepatitis B (CHB) Patients Treated with Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate (TDF) Monotherapy –A Matched Case Cohort Study. J Clin Gastroenterol 2015; 49(10): 873-7.
- Nghi B. Ha, Randolph Regal. Anticoagulation in Patients with Cirrhosis: Caught Between a Rock-Liver and a Hard Place. Ann. Pharmacother 2016; 50 (5):402-9.
- Nghi B. Ha, Katherine Yang, Sarah Hanigan, Brian Kurtz, Michael Dorsch, Hannah Mak, Jerod Nagel. Impact of a guideline for the management of high-risk antimicrobial/warfarin interactions across transitions of care. Ann. Pharmacothe 2016; 50(9): 734-740.
- Nghi Ha, Geoffrey Barnes. “Optimal Treatment Approaches of Cancer-Induced Thrombosis.” American College of Cardiology. 15 Jun 2017. https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/ 2017/06/ 14/13/58/optimal-treatment-approaches-of-cancer-induced-thrombosis.
- Jenna Barlett, Elizabeth Renner, Erin Mouland, Geoffrey Barnes, Liane Kuo, Nghi B. Ha. Clinical Safety Outcomes in Patients with Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation on Rivaroxaban and Diltiazem. Ann. Pharmacothe 2019; 53(1): 21-27