Dr. Terman completed his medical degree, neurology residency, and epilepsy fellowship at the University of Michigan. He also completed two master's degrees related to clinical research through the University of Michigan School of Public Health and the University of Michigan Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation.
Areas of Interest
Health services research in neurology, optimizing delivery of care and medical decisions for patients with epilepsy
Dr Terman’s clinical interests focus primarily on patients with seizures and epilepsy.
- University of Michigan School of Public Health, Master of Science in Clinical Research, 2013
- University of Michigan Medical School, 2014
- Residency: University of Michigan Department of Neurology, Neurology, 2018
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Department of Neurology, Epilepsy, 2019
- University of Michigan Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation, Master of Science in Health and Healthcare Research, 2020