David P. Harris, MD is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurology at the University of Michigan Medical School.
Dr. Harris earned a Bachelor of Science degree in material science and engineering from the University of Florida and then his medical degree from Florida State University College of Medicine. He completed a medical internship at SUNY Stony Brook and neurology residency at Thomas Jefferson University, where he was selected chief resident. He then completed a two-year fellowship in clinical neurophysiology and epilepsy at Columbia University.
Areas of Interest
- Subcortical structures in epilepsy
- Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- Refractory epilepsy
- Long term video-electroencephalography
- Florida State University School of Medicine 2011
Internal Medicine Internship
- SUNY Stony Brook, 2012
- Thomas Jefferson University, 2015
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Columbia University, NY, 2016
- Epilepsy, Columbia University, NY, 2017
- Clinical Neurophysiology