The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology seeks applicants for faculty positions specializing in gastroenterology and hepatology to join our expanding practice. The new clinical facilities will include clinic, endoscopy, and gastroenterology physiology services to support continued growth for the future. Candidates must be board certified in Internal Medicine and BC/BE in Gastroenterology (eventual board certification required) and are expected to have a commitment to outstanding patient care and endoscopic practice with an interest in teaching, academic medicine, and scholarship. Rank and salary are commensurate with experience.
- Cutting-edge clinical care, research and innovation
- Leaders in the ACG, AGA, ASGE, and AASLD
- Nationally recognized programs in GI Nutrition and Behavioral Health
- Collaborative, multi-disciplinary clinics and sub-specialty conferences
- Unparalleled track record of mentorship and creating the leaders of tomorrow
- Diverse, collaborative, and collegial environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Large faculty that results in limited call and inpatient responsibilities
- Robust research infrastructure
- Ann Arbor is a family friendly city - voted #1 as a great place to live by Livability.com
Please email CV to:
William Chey, MD
Chief, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Well-Being
Michigan Medicine seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the diverse people of Michigan and to maintain the excellence of the University. We welcome applications from anyone who would bring additional dimensions to the University’s research, teaching, and clinical mission, including women, members of minority groups, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. The Department of Internal Medicine - Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology - like the University of Michigan as a whole, is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all persons and will not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status. The University of Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.