Dr. Kelley earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in 2004. He then completed three out of four years in Emergency Medicine Residency at U-M, before finding his calling in Family Medicine. He completed Family Medicine Residency training at the University of Michigan in 2009, and has been working at U-M's Briarwood Family Medicine clinic since.
He also sees patients in the Family Medicine Care on Demand Clinic.
He sees patients at Briarwood Family Medicine →
Areas of Interest
- Clinical simulation, medical student and resident education
- Family medicine, urgent care, observation medicine
- University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2004
- University of Michigan Health System, Emergency Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2007
- University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine, Ann Arbor, Mich., 2009
- Family Medicine