This activity is appropriate for:
House Officers, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Other Healthcare Professionals, Physician Assistants, Physicians
In the fields of:
Family Medicine, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Primary Care
At the end of this activity, participant should be able to:
- Identify patients who may have post-COVID conditions.
- Utilize the new AUA guidelines for the evaluation of microscopic hematuria in women.
- Recognize psychiatric emergencies in women and identify emergencies in adolescents.
- Choose the appropriate medication for weight loss in obese patients and analyze the evidence for intermittent fasting.
- Create a comprehensive healthcare plan for un-documented immigrants, women with HIV infection, and women in the military.
Accreditation and Credit Designation
The University of Michigan Medical School is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Michigan Medical School designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.